Give Thanks * Celebrate * Be Renewed
A special message for children is provided prior to their leaving to attend their own time of spiritual learning.
Music is an important part of our worship. Many skilled musicians share their talents throughout the year, and Adult Choir sings every Sunday of the school year. Our Children’s Choir is newly formed and performs the last Sunday of each month. Members of our congregation are regularly involved in many areas of the service.
Marriages are performed for couples after mandatory pre-marital counseling
- Communion is held on the first Sunday of every month and on other special occasions. We offer Communion to all who wish to partake.
- Baptism is provided on request following consultation with the clergy
- Nursery is available for infants through four years old
- Large print worship resources and hearing mechanisms are available
- Wheelchair ramps and automatic doors are located at the main entrance
- Bathroom facilities are wheelchair accessible
Please Join us immediately following Worship Service to meet and greet others over a cup of coffee in the Fellowship Hall.